Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Again

You remember when I said I would delay doing something until it got really bad, even though the solution might be really easy?

For the past three or four months, my printer has been acting screwy. Not the the printer itself, but the printing command on my computer. Whenever I tried printing something through, say, Firefox, the program would freeze for about a minute before showing the printing settings.

Of course, the solution was simple: reinstall the printer driver, which took about two minutes to download and two minutes to install. I kept rationalizing to myself, though, that it wasn't so bad, or that I'll download the file later. Then months pass by and I'm still dealing with the same problem that takes only five minutes to solve, and then finally I do something about it.

When will I ever learn?

No comments: