Sunday, June 7, 2009

Done

Please excuse my lack of updates. I really meant to say something sooner, really. But the past month has been one of my busiest ever.

I graduated from Yale two weeks ago. It was hectic. I thought that I would be leisurely enjoying my last few weeks at school, but that turned out to be hardly the case. Instead, every day there were things to do, places to go. In the past month or so, I have been to Cape Cod, Providence, Waterbury, Hartford, New Haven (of course), New York, Scranton, and Saginaw. I don't really feel like writing a lot right now, so I'll save my stories about the month of May for later. Knowing me, I won't get around to writing about it until many weeks from now, when just enough time has past that you no longer really have any interest anymore in what I did so long ago. But I'm going to write about it anyway.

No comments: