Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

You know, I always say to myself that I will update this blog soon and never do, but at least it's only been three months instead of five months since my last update. My goal still is to update more frequently, and I'll make a bigger effort at that.

It's currently spring break. Luckily for me, I get two weeks off instead of one. I spent the first week at home, not really doing anything, staying up very late still. I've been hoping I could break out of this habit, which has been ongoing since summer, but I haven't been very successful. I've come back to New Haven for the second week, not really doing much either except for working. Unfortunately, because I signed up to work at 12, I don't have much time between waking up and working. But at least I'll be working around 25 hours this week, which is a lot.

What else is there to say? I'll try to think of something and post again tomorrow(!).

No comments: